Monday, February 6, 2012

2 More Views From Today

I have these hypotheses regarding the previous lives I may have lived:  #1. that I once was a little tree frog in a rainforest, who spent much of my time crouched on a big flat leaf as the lazy currents of warm, wet air bathed my damp skin and made the leaf gently rock up and down;  #2. that in the next life I was a bear and loved nothing more than to curl up in my dark, cozy little den and watch the little visible patch of the landscape outside become blanketed by snow as I drifted off into the long winter's sleep;  #3. and perhaps in the most recent incarnation, I was human and lived in a bleak, empty land far to the north, where the days were misty and gray and the sun was barely visible through the cloud-ceiling.

Maybe I was channeling that last one today.






Related post:  Night Sun II

No comments:

Post a Comment