Monday, January 31, 2011

Just A Photo I Took Today


And I love it! Looks kind of cosmic, like an apocalyptic scene from a yet-to-be-made movie. Love how the Sun looks like a solid disk.

If this were printed as a movie poster, the blurb will probably scream something like "THEY Are Here!" or "The Sun Goes Nova -- Where Will You Hide?!" Maybe even "DIES IRAE".

The screenplay will start: "Waves of heat are slowly coursing through the stiflingly thick, heavy air; it's the last ominously quiet moment before the heavens are suddenly rent apart to the thunderous opening bars of Fortuna, Imperatrix Mundi from Carmina Burana" (O Fortuna, velut luna, [cymbal crash] stAAAtu variabiliiis-- dundundundundundundundun...) Oh man, I'm getting the shivers playing it in my head as I look at this pic =^..^;

No comments:

Post a Comment