Friday, November 5, 2010

The Heavens Really Are Full Of Monsters

I have said before that while I love watching clouds, I am also afraid of them. That's because I know the truth -- some clouds are not really clouds at all, but gigantic, monstrous living things that just happen to resemble clouds. From whence they come, what they are doing up there, I cannot say. I also don't know why, of all people, I seem to be the only one who notices them... But I do know this -- I do see them, they are big, and they scare the living daylights outta me!

Below are two such creatures I photographed on a recent evening during the drive home, within minutes of each other.

#1. Here is a truly demonic-looking thing hovering over downtown Los Angeles:


Don't see it? I don't blame you. It disguised itself by spreading out like an anamorphic painting. It could not escape my eagle eye, however -- check out the next image; I compressed the photo horizontally, restoring the creature's normal proportions, and enhanced contrast so you can see it better.


Now you see it, don't you -- that grotesque, skull-like face with the pointy ear and flaming hair?

#2. This next one didn't bother with any disguise. It was just floating there, plain as evening. Again, I enhanced contrast a little to make it stand out -- here is Crazy Staring-Eyed Shark Head Thing!


How could any normal, rational person not be afraid, knowing that just overhead dwell these surreal, waking nightmares?

1 comment:

  1. Brian sees scary kittens in everything lol awesome shots and blog!!!Megan

    ReplyDelete