Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Primal Chaos At Dawn

EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, DRIVING TO WORK CAN BE A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE.





I saw these clouds while driving down the 5 and 710 freeways and clicked off some frames, but the twists and turns of the road as well as the ups and downs of the surrounding landscape made it hard to get a decent shot (the fact that I was also doing 70 miles an hour at the time probably had something to do with it, too) and all the while the sky was noticeably lightening and the colors were fading -- by the time I was nearing the parking lot at work I was cursing out loud from frustration. Fortunately I had left rather early and had some time before work started, so I bypassed the office and instead ran straight up to the roof of the building -- and finally I was able to take some good photos of this amazing spectacular dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment