Monday, June 27, 2011

Today's Thrift Shop Purchase




Looks like this blog has taken a somewhat ghoulish turn tonight -- talking about dumping bodies is segueing into a celebration of my... calvarophilia(?).  Today I found the perfect little whatsis to... do whatever with. What makes it perfect? It goes really well with my existing decor, samples of which are shown below.


Skull VJ for my movie collection



Crystal Skull #1: Lord of Dagger and Cups (Oo, So Magick!)



Crystal Skull #2: The Impartial Keeper of Time (skull and hourglass, eh)



The Skull from the Mountain of Magic (also known as Six Flags Magic Mountain)



The Tireless Eternal Zombie Guardian of my cereals



The Conquistador in the smart Morion (a piggybank my mom got for me in Tijuana)



And finally, my Dread Skull Ring of Power!

No comments:

Post a Comment