Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Devil On The Floor

I came home from work, pulled into the underground parking garage, and left the car for the valets to park as usual*.  As I was walking toward the elevator I spotted this sinister image on the garage floor.  I passed it by at first, but then I changed my mind and went back to take a picture of it.  As I took this shot the valets became curious and came around to see what had attracted my attention.  Immediately one of them remarked, "Diablo!"

 

In fact, I think it bears more than a little resemblance to some of the devils in this unfinished project from waaay back.  It's my take on the Fall of the Rebel Angels.


[*No, I don't live in a fancy luxury building.  Quite the opposite -- there aren't enough parking spaces for all the residents in the building, so the valets are there to shuffle the cars around]

1 comment:

  1. Christian wise thats about right: The devil is under their feet.
    Hebrews 2:6-8
    “What is mankind that you are mindful of them,
    a son of man that you care for him?
    You made them a little[a] lower than the angels;
    you crowned them with glory and honor
    and put everything under their feet.”

    ReplyDelete