Saturday, June 3, 2023

Another Precognitive Dream

Early this morning I dreamed that I was outside in the bright sunshine (this is pretty unusual in itself; my dreams usually take place in an indefinite "ambient light"), looking at brilliant white clouds against the intense blue sky.  Then I noticed a massive cloud with two lobes at the bottom, low toward the horizon, with square holes in them.  They were waving like flags, but the holes stayed square.  I remembered my phone camera and went for it, but there the dream, or my memory of it, ends.

Then today being a beautiful day, sunny and warm but breezy, I went for a walk at my favorite haunt, Seokchon Lake in Jamsil.  And partway through the walk around the lake, I looked up and saw a cloud with two holes in it.  As I watched and debated whether or not to photograph it, one of the holes gradually filled in, and the other hole turned square.


No comments:

Post a Comment