Monday, September 23, 2024

Wistful

Every so often, I get into this mood where I reflect over my past life as an Angeleno and contemplate whether or not I made the right decision after all in moving back to Korea after so many years in Los Angeles.  For the second time in my life I'm a foreigner in a new country -- except in this case I'm back in my native land -- which has changed beyond recognition.

This shot was taken from the second story window of a slightly dive-y joint called "L.A. Taco", run by guys who also used to live in L.A.  The food isn't the best I've ever had, and the all-day drizzle already had me in a broody state of mind, but I guess you gotta cut the owners some slack -- after all, they're Koreans making Mexican street food that they learned about in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment