Saturday, September 21, 2024

Perfectly Timed, Again

Today I needed to go to Hongdae to buy some art supplies.  This time I took exit 6 out of the subway instead of the usual exit 9, and as I emerged I was immediately treated to the sight of a bunch of late-comer dragonflies swarming about just overhead.  And of course, I quickly took out my phone camera and started clicking away, randomly at first but then I realized the sun among the clouds made a perfect backdrop.  Even with sunglasses on it was hard to keep staring into the light, but I kept at it, hoping some individuals would slow down long enough for me to catch them against the sun.  And... voila!


My reward.  I just hope I haven't done permanent damage to my eyes.


Related posts:  'Tis The SeasonDragonfly Flying Over The Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment